Between the vestibule and the altar let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep and say, “Spare your people, O LORD, and make not your heritage a reproach, a byword among the nations. Why should they say among the peoples, ‘Where is their God?’” Then the LORD became jealous for his land and had pity on his people.
- To trust God to lift the stronghold of addiction through prayer.
- To bring salvation to the captives of addiction.
- To unify the Body of Christ.
- Committed coordinated daily prayer. P.U.S.H. – Praying Until Something Happens.
- Mobilizing The Church to combat the forces of darkness that hold people captive.
- Establishing 12 steps Christ based programs within each community to bring deliverance to the captive and their families.
- To provide ongoing spiritual guidance and support.
- To cultivate a statewide presence in all 55 counties of West Virginia.